Mercedes Benz Owners

Exclusive Owners Community

tires for a 2001 S500, what tires are recomended? i put the best mishalins on my 18 inch amg rims staggerd and my car pulls to the right and they are telling me its my tires?

tires for a 2001 S500, what tires are recomended? i put the best mishalins on my 18 inch amg rims staggerd and my car (pulls)to the right and they are telling me its my tires?

anyone know what tires are recommended for this car??(2001 s500 sport package? on 18 inch amg stagerd rims.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have a 2007 S550 with tire problems. The OEM tires are Continentals and we replaced with same. The car drove perfectly fine before the new tires, now is shakes all over and the dealer is telling us we have to replace 3 rims because they are bent. How could they possibly get bent inbetween tire changes? They wanted us to spend $1,200 per rim to fix the shaking problem. My husband is at another tire dealer right now and says that one of the tires has a bubble and another tire was completely not balanced...meaning they didn't even attempt to balance it. What a scam. Warning - these guys are doing anything to get your money! We went to MB of Anaheim, I do not recommend them for anything except relieving you of all your money! This is just one of the many problems we've had with them throughout our last 4 cars. Unfortunately they are the closest to us but this will be our last Mercedes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Jason.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service